I have been formally educated as a Professional Nurse, Qualified Ayurveda Practitioner, Osho Holistic Bodywork Therapist, Women’s Temple Leader and Grandmother of 3!
Originally I come from Brazil, where I started my own clinic in 1990 offering individual sessions in Shiatsu, Classic Massage, Reiki, Bach Flower Essences Therapy for children, adults and Meditation practices.
- In India 1993-1997 I had further trainings in Ayurveda Massage, Holistic Massage, Integrative bodywork Techniques and Meditation at Osho Multiversity - Poona, India.
- The Ayurvedic Nutrition, Phytotherapy and Clinical Studies Training I did from 2003-2005 with Atreya Smith from the European Institute of Vedic Studies in Switzerland and Vata Management Training with Dr. Sunil V. Joshi from Nagpur, India.
- In Greece 2011, Woman's Temple Leadership Training with Chameli Ardagh, founder of Awakening Women Institute. My work and my life has been enriched with the aliveness of embodying feminine awakening.
- Further deeper insights in Ayurveda, Yoga and Tantra training with Komala Lira and Vasumati Sharon Hancock, Greece 2014.
- On going shamanic journeys with the Sacred Medicine of the Forest in Brazil since 2014.
- Sanjeevini Healing System workshop by Hildegard and Hans Fuchs, Switzerland 2017.
- Rainbow Priestesses gathering in Regenbogenhaus Solothurn, Switzerland 2018.
- Healing the Roots - beyond family constellation training part 1 with Svagito Liebermeister, Turkey 2019. (on training)
- On training - Vedic Counseling with David Frawley - 2022
I am in service to the sacred
Committed to listen to the Spirit
In deep prayer for humanity and all sentient beings.
May we live in peace,
Sharing our full potential of being human and divine
Spreading light to cure and transform
Suffering into blessings
Of love, of light of peace.
So be it.
Deep gratitude to all my teachers,
🌺 “I am committed to support you to experience positive healing and transformation. Still, you are fully responsible for decisions and actions based on the results of our work together. I am not affirming that my work will directly heal, cure or change your current situation. It all depend on how you engage and dedicate yourself to your healing process.
I trust the healer in you and in me. We are all healers.
Nisha Ackermann. 🌺