I have been formally educated as a Professional Nurse, Qualified Ayurveda Practitioner, Osho Holistic Bodywork Therapist, Women’s Temple Leader and Grandmother.
Originally I come from Brazil, where I started my own clinic in 1990 offering individual sessions in Shiatsu, Classic Massage, Reiki, Bach Flower Essences Therapy for children and adults and Meditation practices.
In service to the sacred, as I dedicate myself more and more to be a "prayer flag".
- In India 1993-1997 I had further trainings in Ayurveda Massage, Holistic Massage, Integrative bodywork Techniques and Meditation at Osho Multiversity - Poona, India.
- The Ayurvedic Nutrition, Phytotherapy and Clinical Studies Training I did from 2003-2005 with Atreya Smith from the European Institute of Vedic Studies in Switzerland and Vata Management Training with Dr. Sunil V. Joshi from Nagpur, India.
- In Greece 2011, Woman's Temple Leadership Training with Chameli Ardagh, founder of Awakening Women Institute. Since then, I am practicing and part of the assisting team in the Yogini Retreats in Corfu. My work and my life has been enriched with the aliveness of embodying feminine awakening.
- Further deeper insights in Ayurveda, Yoga and Tantra training with Komala Lira and Vasumati Sharon Hancock, Greece 2014.
- On going shamanic journeys with the Sacred Medicine of the Forest in Brazil since 2014.
- Sanjeevini Healing System workshop by Hildegard and Hans Fuchs, Switzerland 2017.
- Rainbow Priestesses gathering in Regenbogenhaus Solothurn, Switzerland 2018.
- Healing the roots, beyond family constellation training with Svagito Liebermeister, Turkey 2019.
Since 2010, I spend time each year living in a community of friends in Corfu, Greece. There I have my clinic - Veda House of Ayurveda where I regularly offer the Ayurveda BodySoul Retreats, individual sessions and meditations.
The retreat is a synthesis of 30 years of supporting hundreds of people with healing touch-integration-transformation.
In gratitude to all my teachers,
🌺 “I am committed to support you to experience positive healing and transformation. Still, you are fully responsible for decisions and actions based on the results of our work together. I am not affirming that my work will directly heal, cure or change your current situation. It all depend on how you engage and dedicate yourself to your healing process.”
Nisha Ackermann. 🌺