Nisha Thais Ackermann
I have been formally educated as a Professional Nurse, Ayurveda Practitioner, BodySoulworker Therapist and Women’s Temple Leader.
Originally I come from Brazil, where I started my own clinic in 1990 offering individual sessions in Shiatsu, Classic Massage, Reiki, Bach Flower Essences Therapy for children and adults and Meditation practices.
- In India 1993-1997 I had further trainings in Ayurveda Massage, Holistic Conscious Touch, Integrative bodywork Techniques and Meditation at Osho Multiversity - Poona, India.
- The Ayurvedic Nutrition, Phytotherapy and Clinical Studies Training I did from 2003-2005 with Atreya Smith from the European Institute of Vedic Studies in Switzerland and Vata Management Training with Dr. Sunil V. Joshi from Nagpur, India.
- In Greece 2011, I did the Woman's Temple Leadership Training with Chameli Ardagh, founder of Awakening Women Institute. Since then, I am practicing and part of the assisting team in the Yogini Retreats in Corfu. My work and my life has been enriched with the aliveness of embodying feminine awakening.
- Further deeper insights in Ayurveda, Yoga and Tantra training with Komala Lira and Vasumati Sharon Hancock in Greece 2014.
- On going shamanic journeys with the Sacred Medicine of the Forest in Brazil since 2014.
- Sanjeevini Healing System workshop by Hildegard and Hans Fuchs in 2017, Switzerland.
- Rainbow Priestesses gathering in Regenbogenhaus Solothurn, Switzerland, 2018.
Since 2010, I spend time each year living in a community of friends in Corfu, Greece. There I have my clinic - Veda House of Ayurveda where I offer the Ayurveda BodySoul Retreats and individual sessions. The retreat is a synthesis of 28 years of supporting hundreds of people with healing touch-integration-transformation. I am practicing Ayurveda for 18 years.
In gratitude to all my teachers I meet on the path of awakening.
🌺 “I am committed to support you to experience positive healing and transformation. Still, you are fully responsible for decisions and actions based on the results of our work together. I am not affirming that my work will directly heal, cure or change your current situation. It all depend on how you engage and dedicate yourself to your healing process.”
Nisha Ackermann. 🌺