Nisha Thais Ackermann
I have been formally educated as a Professional Nurse, Ayurveda Practitioner, BodySoulworker Therapist and Women’s Temple Leader.
Originally I come from Brazil, where I started my own clinic in 1990 offering individual sessions in Shiatsu, Classic Massage, Reiki, Bach Flower Essences Therapy for children and adults and Meditation practices.
- In India 1993-1997 I had further trainings in Ayurveda Massage, Holistic Conscious Touch, Integrative bodywork Techniques and Meditation at Osho Multiversity - Poona, India.
- The Ayurvedic Nutrition, Phytotherapy and Clinical Studies Training I did from 2003-2005 with Atreya Smith from the European Institute of Vedic Studies in Switzerland and Vata Management Training with Dr. Sunil V. Joshi from Nagpur, India.
- In Greece 2011, I did the Woman's Temple Leadership Training with Chameli Ardagh, founder of Awakening Women Institute. Since then, I am practicing and part of the assisting team in the Yogini Retreats in Corfu. My work and my life has been enriched with the aliveness of embodying feminine awakening.
- Further deeper insights in Ayurveda, Yoga and Tantra training with Komala Lira and Vasumati Sharon Hancock, took place in Greece 2014.
- Sanjeevini Healing System workshop by Hildegard and Hans Fuchs in 2017, Switzerland.
Since 2010, I spend time each year living in a community of friends in Corfu, Greece. There I have my clinic - Veda House of Ayurveda where I offer the Ayurveda BodySoul Retreat and individual sessions. The retreat is a synthesis of 27 years of supporting hundreds of people with healing touch-integration-transformation and 15 years of practicing Ayurveda.